Instructions on how to Update Your Publication’s Directory Listing
Each CRMA member publication is listed in the online directory which you will find in the top menu bar. We have set up a process for you to be able to directly update your Directory listings. Only one person from each publication may “claim” or “own” that publication’s listing. It is our intent that the publisher of the member magazine will sign up and “own” that listing and thus be able to change it or update it on demand without going thru the webmaster or any other process. In most cases, there is an "owner" for every member listing.
Steps to follow to update your publication’s listing:
- Do you know the current "owner" of your listing? In most cases, the publisher was originally the "owner". If you are uncertain, contact the CRMA office.
- Go to the Log in page to access Member account. Log in to your member account - there is a link for "forgot password reset".
- If you are the "owner" of your listing, once you Log in, you will find Listings tab at the top and your Magazine listing should be listed under Business Name.
- Click on your Magazine name and the edit link in the lower right hand corner.
- Be sure to review and update/add information in all areas. There is Listing information and then Additional Information which includes key personnel names/contact information. After Additional Information, you will find Images which is where a cover image should be uploaded and then Description - please be sure to update/include Description for your magazine.
- Be sure to Save Listing to update the listing. You can preview it along the way by clicking on the Listing URL provided.
If you have any problems along the way, contact CRMA - firstname.lastname@example.org.